“When all your muscles are properly developed you will, as a matter of course, perform your work with minimum effort and maximum pleasure.”
— By Joseph Pilates
First-time students who are not familiar with mind-body exercises and/or have been inactive for sometimes may be required to take a course of private one-on-one lessons prior to joining our group classes.
Safety & Hygiene
- Clean socks for wearing during Pilates practice are mandatory. Socks with non-slip grips on bottom are recommended. ToeSox are available for purchase at studio.
- Students who attend group classes, please bring a thin mat and a medium-sized towel. Your personal mat can be used to layer over studio mat for hygiene purpose and extra cushioning. Your towel can be used as supporting prop under the head or hips and to wipe off sweat.
Class schedule can be changed or canceled due to emergencies or weather. Make sure your contact number is current so instructor can reach you.
- All payments are in cash only and are made at the beginning of the month.
- Group classes: all pre-paid monthly packs are expired at the end of the month.
- Kindly reschedule or cancel your booking at least 24 hours in advance so instructor has enough time to book other student as replacement.
- Private lessons: cancellations made less than 4 hours prior to the booked time would be charged as half (1/2) of one full lesson.
- Group classes: students who pre-pay for a monthly pack are allow one (1) free made-up class each month.